Following recent testing by CREP, the Cybex Cloud Q Capsule has received the highest rating of all Capsules in the market.
The Cybex Cloud Q achieved a 5 Star Protection rating and a points score of 70.8/76 - the highest score of all infant capsules in Australia. See the full test ratings →
This rating is a welcome endorsement of Cybex's design principle of Unsurpassed Safety, and complements the many other awards achieved globally for this innovative product.
Undoubtedly, the combination of the Cybex Cloud Q Capsule's innovative safety features contributed to the chart-topping result. In the occurrence of a collision, the telescopic Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P) minimises impact, and the shock absorbing shell redirects shock away from a baby's body.
In addition to it's advanced safety features, the Cloud Q is also unique in being the only reclining capsule available in Australia. Suitable for use up to 12 months - double the usage of other capsules, and it's travel system compatibility with many prams and strollers offers longevity and versatility.
CREP (Child Restraint Evaluation Program) is a consortium of government agencies and motorist organisations who share a common interest in improving safety for children travelling in vehicles. CREP aims to provide consumers with information to help choose and use safe child car seats and to apply commercial and public consumer pressure on car seat manufacturers to only market seats that perform well beyond the requirements of the Australian Standard.
CREP conducts regular testing of child restraints above and beyond the requirements of the Australian Standard AS/NZS 1754. CREP provides consumers with independent and consistent information on the levels of child protection from injury in a crash provided by child car seats and the ease with which they can be used correctly.
Find out more about CREP at childcarseats.com.au.
Have any questions about the Cloud Q capsule? Our friendly team of experts is more than happy to chat with you about capsule, pram and nursery essentials. Get in touch with us today.
More about infant capsules:
- Do I really need an infant capsule?
- Which prams are compatible with the Cybex Cloud Q Capsule?
- How to choose the right capsule (Cybex Cloud Q vs Bugaboo Turtle by Nuna)
- Why isn't the Cybex Cloud Q available with ISOFix?
- Is the Cybex Cloud Q heavier than most other capsules (and does it matter)?
Other blogs you may find interesting:
- Tips for taking your newborn home from the hospital
- How safe is your nursery? Your 10-step safety checklist
- What most parents overlook when preparing for their new baby
- How to navigate public transport with a pram in Australia
- Comparing the Cybex Balios S Lux, UPPAbaby Cruz V2 and Bugaboo Cameleon 3 Plus
- 8 tips for travelling with a baby