Competition Terms and Conditions
This page sets out the Terms & Conditions of our Competitions.
Locate the heading associated with the Competition you are interested in
Cybex AVI Giveaway competition - November 2022
Feeling inspired and empowered by our Cybex crew and want to get on board? Join the #ShapeYouUp challenge with 3 simple steps:
- Make a video showing your way of getting active with your kids
- Post it on you IG using the #ShapeYouUp and #WinCybexAvi hashtags. Don't forget to tag @cybexau and set your account to public for us to see!
- Win your very own Cybex Avi running stroller, valued @ $1299.
Acknowledgement that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
Terms and Conditions:
This Cybex AVI Competition ('Competition') is conducted by Anstel Brands Pty Ltd ACN 626 430 877 ('Anstel').
Entries open on 17 November 2022 and close at 11.59 pm on 30 November 2022 'Promotional Period'. Entries sent outside of this time period will not be eligible for consideration.
- The winner must be an Australian or New Zealand resident.
- The winner must be over 18 years of age and must hold a valid Australian Driver’s License.
One winner will be chosen by representatives from the Anstel Brands and notified via Instagram on 1 December September 2022. This Competition is a game of skill. The selection committee will select the winner based on quality of submission, creativity and originality. No bias will be given to Entrants known to the selection committee and employees of Anstel Brands.
The decision on the Competition winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
1 x Avi Running Stroller by Cybex
● The prize is not exchangeable for gift cards or cash.
● Prize cannot be returned or exchanged for any reason other than a genuine fault in accordance with Australian Consumer Law in which case the matter will be handled by Anstel customer service.
● The prize will be shipped to the customer at their eligible address, with all shipping and duty costs covered by Anstel.
By entering the competition Entrants acknowledge and agree that Anstel may use their entry and give Anstel your permission to use their entry in marketing collateral which includes, but is not limited to, social media posts, email marketing, web usage, advertising usage, visual merchandising collateral and press usage.
By entering this Competition each Entrant confirms that their submissions are their wholly-owned creations and that, to the extent that such entries do not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
By submitting an entry, each Entrant grants Anstel a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented.
Each Entrant also confirms that anyone depicted in an entry has given their permission for the inclusion in the entry and the use of the entry by the Entrant and Anstel.
Entrants' personal information will be collected by or on behalf of Anstel to enable it to administer the Competition and publicise its winners and, if an Entrant consents, may be used to market its products to the Entrant. The personal information of the winner may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the Competition, including the Competition administrator, prize suppliers and couriers, and to regulatory authorities.